Need help deciding whether you should lean toward a car lease rather than buying? If so, take a glimpse at the list below. These are just a few perks you'll experience when leasing a luxury car or SUV at our Lincoln dealership in the Atlanta area!
TOP ADVANTAGES OF LEASING A CAR
- There's generally little money owed upfront.
- Many zero-down lease options are available for eligible drivers.
- There are both long- and short-term lease options, including 24- to 36-month leases.
- Monthly payments are significantly lower, meaning you'll have more cash on hand every month.
- Because you'll likely pay less upfront and less monthly, there's a chance that you could get a newer car for a used car price.
- If you lease a car for business, you can deduct financing costs and depreciation on your taxes.
- You'll pay less sales tax on a leased car as compared to buying.
- You'll drive a car or SUV that always has the latest design and features.
- Depending on the term of your lease, you may have a vehicle that's always under warranty.
- Leased cars are newer and newer cars require less repair and maintenance
IS LEASING A CAR BETTER THAN BUYING?
There is no definitive answer to this question. Both leasing and buying a car offer perks, and everyone's needs are singular, so determining which is best for you really depends on a variety of factors. With that said, if you answer yes to most of the following items, leasing a luxury car at Gwinnett Place Lincoln could be a good choice for you.
- I like to have as much cash in the bank as possible.
- I don't have much to put down on a car.
- My credit is average or above average.
- I only want to keep my next car for a short period of time.
- I love driving new cars with the latest features.
- I typically keep my cars in great condition - free of dents, dings, interior scratches, etc.
- I know exactly how many miles I drive each year.
LINCOLN LEASE PROGRAM BENEFITS
When leasing a Lincoln car or SUV at our dealership in Duluth, you'll encounter several benefits in addition to what's listed above, including:
- Eight different mileage options between 7,500 to 19,500 miles a year, with the option to purchase even more miles if needed
- GAP Protection included, which helps pay the "gap" between your insurance payoff and what you owe on your lease balance if your car is stolen or totaled
- Ability to take care of a lease in one single upfront payment through Advance Payment Program (APP)
- Simple turn in process with opportunity to purchase vehicle at end of lease